Your Privacy: Overview
This Policy does not apply to information collected from outside the Sites, such as information disclosed in offline correspondence or through other contacts with Projectivity Solutions, Inc. representatives, unless indicated otherwise. This Policy also does not apply to other entities´ websites that are not controlled or operated by Projectivity Solutions, Inc., even if Projectivity Solutions, Inc. provides links to those websites.
Types of Data We Collect
The only personally identifiable data that Projectivity Solutions, Inc. collects is your name, email address, business name, and business address.
Projectivity Solutions, Inc. also collects business information, where you choose to complete online forms, and/or you submit business information in connection with Projectivity Solutions, Inc., which business information may be entered or obtained and associated with your personally identifiable information, such as, but not limited to, your company´s revenue and profitability.
Projectivity Solutions, Inc. may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information in connection with the operation of the Sites or as otherwise disclosed herein, including IP address, HTTP request headers, browser or operating system information, publicly available third party data associated with your business, and data on advertisements or links on which you click.
Where you provide Projectivity Solutions, Inc.any personally identifiable information, business information, or other non-personally identifiable information, you are representing and warranting that you have the right and authority to provide such information.
Types of Data We Collect Through Technology
Accessing the Sites may result in the placement of a “cookie” or flash object on your computer by Projectivity Solutions, Inc. This is done for such purposes as, but not limited to, enabling you to use our Sites, for security purposes, to make your repeated experience more convenient, to maintain your authentication, to produce usage statistics, for debugging purposes, and to compile and analyze user information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer´s hard drive while you are viewing a website. Projectivity Solutions, Inc. may use both those cookies which expire once you close your browser and those which stay on your computer until you delete them. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies, by changing your web browser´s settings. If you disable your cookies, however, you may not be able to access the Sites.
Cookies in addition to necessary ones we use may include, but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
Projectivity Solutions’ Use of Data Personally Identifiable Information
- Your personally identifiable information will be sent to a licensed Projectivity Solutions, Inc. Professional Advisor. Our Projectivity Solutions, Inc. Advisors are third party companies that have each agreed to keep your data confidential.
- Projectivity Solutions, Inc. makes a concerted effort to restrict access to your personally identifiable information to those employees and service providers who have a need to know that information to provide information, products or services to you, and to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personally identifiable information.
- Projectivity Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information (i) if required to do so by law or legal process, or otherwise requested by any law enforcement officer or agency acting under the cover of law; (ii) if necessary or appropriate to protect or defend the rights or property of Projectivity Solutions, Inc.; or (iii) if necessary or appropriate to act in urgent circumstances to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of Projectivity Solutions, Inc.´s products, services, and/or the Sites.
- We may share your data with 3rd party partners in-order to deliver our services to you. This will strictly be used to deliver the expected service to you. We would never sell or give control over of your information. (list of 3rd party).
All Other Data
- Projectivity Solutions, Inc. may also track, compile, and analyze business information and/or non-identifying information; and this analytics information, as well as aggregated usage and other aggregated data, and volume analytics, use and similar statistical information, from and about our users is the property of Projectivity Solutions, Inc. and as such may be used by Projectivity Solutions, Inc. and/or provided to third parties by Projectivity Solutions, Inc. without use of the personally identifiable information.
Unfortunately, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Sites. You provide all such information entirely at your own risk.
If your personal data was ever compromised. (Either by human/system error or malicious activity) We will make all reasonable efforts to confirm the breach, contain the breach, assess risks and impact, and then report the breach to affected individuals and relevant governing authorities (if appropriate). We will communicate what was compromised, when, our analysis of how it was compromised, the impact ,and any steps we have taken to mitigate this in the future.
We use third party providers to store and host our data. Please be aware that you are sending information (including Personal Data) to the United States and/or Canada where our servers are located. As such we are legally bound by information security laws of these countries. Both countries are considered to be Safe-Havens under the International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of the European Union.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
You may receive email communications from Projectivity Solutions, Inc. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from marketing communications by means of a link provided in any such emails that are sent to you by Projectivity Solutions, Inc. Any email opt-out shall not apply to emails permitted by applicable law, such as messages relating to any transaction you have requested or your relationship with us.
Access to your Information
At your request, where the law requires us to do so, Projectivity Solutions, Inc. will confirm what personal information we have about you, update your information, remove your information, and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information. We will make every concerted effort to respond to your request in a timely manner.
Rights of Data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Projectivity Solutions, Inc. holds about you.
- The right to request that Projectivity Solutions, Inc. corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Projectivity Solutions, Inc. to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications.
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from Projectivity Solutions, Inc., such as order confirmations, system messages and notifications about your account activities.
- The right to request that Projectivity Solutions, Inc. provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
- Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to email@example.com
Your Acceptance of this Policy and Revisions to this Policy
Projectivity Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to update and revise this Policy at any time. You can determine if this Policy has been revised since your last visit by referring to the “Effective Date of Statement” date at the top of this page. Your use of the Sites constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this Policy as amended or revised by us, and you should therefore review this Policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of its terms.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Projectivity Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our websites. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our websites prior to the change taking effect.