Projectivity Solutions is globally recognized as the leading expert in accelerating organizational performance. We ask the right questions, objectively determine strengths and weaknesses, and then design and help implement custom solutions proven to drive sustainable performance.
Leadership by Design
Our services are performance proven to deliver organizational excellence. The result is a custom program that helps effectively elevate the unique culture of your organization. This is leadership and performance improvement by design.
What We Help You Achieve:
- Create a productive company culture.
- Increase profitability.
- Compress time-to-market.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Improve product quality.
- Enhance client loyalty.
- Attract and retain highly motivated staff.
- Build trust and collaboration.
Igniting A Leader’s Passion So Others Will Flourish
In service to executives and leaders by providing strategies and skills for clarifying direction, accelerating productivity, implementing new capabilities, and inspiring collaborative teamwork.
Acceleration Organizational Performance Because…
We lead the way.
- We look for new and better ways of doing things and seek to excel in everything we do.
- We take on big challenges and deliver great results every time.
- Our passion drives us and we enjoy the journey.
We do what’s right.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We are open and honest and fair.
- Doing what’s right is always more important than doing what’s expedient.
We take responsibility.
- We take personal responsibility for creating an environment where people can flourish.
- We challenge the status quo and develop innovative solutions.
- We always aim to get it right the first time.
We care for each other.
- We watch out for each other’s safety and well-being.
- We respect and support each other and listen.
Code of Ethics
We view each Client relationship as a serious partnership, based on mutual respect, honesty, and an unwavering commitment to help our Clients achieve the specific results for which we have represented our ability to assist them in achieving.
Trust, Honesty and Credibility
We will not knowingly make any statements that are untrue or misleading about our qualifications, credentials, experience, expertise, work products, services, and/or results.
Conflicts of Interest
We will seek to avoid known and potential conflicts of interest associated with our Client relationships. We will always openly disclose any such conflicts. We will offer to remove ourselves from a Client engagement when such a conflict arises.
Professional Conduct with Clients
We will carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to engaging our services, Clients will clearly understand the specific services we propose and agree to provide, including methods, actions and process we will perform, timeframes, deliverables, limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the Client agreement.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We will maintain the strictest confidentiality with all Client information. We will have a clear agreement the Client before releasing information to another person, unless required by law.
Fees for Delivery of Services
We will only propose and agree to services through “fixed price for specific results” agreements. Clients will know all project fees before work begins.
We Minimize Risk and Guarantee 100% Satisfaction
Every client relationship is a serious partnership based on mutual respect, honesty, and our unwavering commitment to helping our clients achieve their specific results. We are fully committed to delivering our services and are absolutely confident that clients will be satisfied with the outcomes for their business.
Managing Fees and Expectations
- We work on a project basis.
- Our agreements are fixed prices for specific results.
- You will always know all project fees before work begins.
- Proposals include all fees for all materials and the expertise to complete work.
- We keep our commitment to delivering what you want within the budget.
- Progress payments are due when clients use materials and deliver results.
- All projects have a performance reserve you control until all project deliverables are satisfied.
Stewardship and Responsibility
Our “in service” mindset drives us to enhance the communities in which we work and live. We hold as a core fundamental value that no one, from the poorest to the richest, is successful without the help and support of others. Our ultimate goal is to help others realize their full potential as individuals and make the world a better place.
Pay it Forward
We believe in “pay it forward.” As such, we waive all fees on at least one community-focused project every year. These projects vary, but the goal is to inspire leaders and teams to foster organizational and human potential while building trust-based relationships. Recent Pay it Forward projects include:
Project Management Leadership Conferences
- Ankara Turkey
- Rome Italy
- Berlin Germany
- London England
Non-Profit Team Leadership Development
- City of Roseville Leadership Program
- City of Roseville Chamber of Commerce
- Job-Skill matching
- Interviewing and resume
California Independent Grocers Association
- Business planning
- Team engagement
The Gathering Inn
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Engagement
Northeastern & Central California and Northern Nevada
- Leadership Engagement
- Process Improvement