Projectivity Solutions is recognized as the leading expert in accelerating organizational performance.
We provide customized consulting, mentoring, and leadership development for executives and their teams. Our methods are based on over 130 years of peer reviewed scientific research. We ask the right questions, objectively determine strengths and weaknesses, and then design and help implement custom solutions proven to drive sustainable performance.
Leadership by Design
Our services are performance proven to deliver organizational excellence. We help you achieve higher results in your organization by integrating custom designed behavior based solutions with enhanced business procedures and processes. The result is a custom program that helps effectively elevate the unique culture of your organization. This is leadership and performance improvement by design.
What We Help You Achieve:
- Create a productive company culture.
- Increase profitability.
- Compress time-to-market.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Improve product quality.
- Enhance client loyalty.
- Attract and retain highly motivated staff.
- Build trust and collaboration.
Igniting Passion With-in Leaders So Others Will Flourish
In service to executives and leaders by providing strategies and skills for clarifying direction, accelerating productivity, implementing new capabilities, and inspiring collaborative team work.
Acceleration Organizational Performance Because…
We lead the way.
- We look for new and better ways of doing things and seek to excel in everything we do.
- We take on big challenges and deliver great results every time.
- Our passion drives us and we enjoy the journey.
We do what’s right.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We are open and honest and fair.
- Doing what’s right is always more important than doing what’s expedient.
We take responsibility.
- We take personal responsibility for creating an environment where people can flourish.
- We challenge the status quo and develop innovative solutions.
- We always aim to get it right the first time.
We care for each other.
- We watch out for each other’s safety and well-being.
- We respect and support each other and listen
Code of Ethics
We view each Client relationship as a serious partnership, based on mutual respect, honesty, and an unwavering commitment to help our Clients achieve the specific results for which we have represented our ability to assist them in achieving.
Trust, Honesty and Credibility
We will not knowingly make any statements that are untrue or misleading about our qualifications, credentials, experience, expertise, work products, services, and/or results.
Conflicts of Interest
We will seek to avoid known and potential conflicts of interest associated with our Client relationships. We will always openly disclose any such conflicts. We will offer to remove ourselves from a Client engagement when such a conflict arises.
Professional Conduct with Clients
We will carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to engaging our services, Clients will clearly understand the specific services we propose and agree to provide, including methods, actions and process we will perform, timeframes, deliverables, limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the Client agreement.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We will maintain the strictest confidentiality with all Client information. We will have a clear agreement the Client before releasing information to another person, unless required by law.
Fees for Delivery of Services
We will only propose and agree to services through “fixed price for specific results” agreements. Our Clients will always know all project fees before any work begins.
We Minimize Risk and Guarantee 100% Satisfaction
Every client relationship is a serious partnership based on mutual respect, honesty and our unwavering commitment to help our clients achieve their specific results. We are fully committed to delivering our services and are absolutely confident that each individual client will be satisfied with our work and the outcomes for their business or organization.
Managing Fees and Expectations
- We work on a project basis.
- Our agreements are fixed price for specific results.
- You will always know all project fees before work begins.
- Proposals include all fees for all materials and the expertise to complete work.
- We keep our commitments to deliver what you want within budget.
- Progress payments are made when materials are used and results delivered.
- All projects have a performance reserve. Performance reserve funds are controlled by you until all project deliverables have been completed to your satisfaction.
Stewardship and Responsibility
We at Projectivity Solutions are first and fore most members of our community. Being in service is mindset that drives us to enhance the communities in which we work and live. Our community stewardship holds as a core fundamental value that no one, from the poorest to the richest, is successful without the help and support of others. Our ultimate goal is helping others realize their full potential as individuals, connect to communities, and make the world a better place.
Pay it Forward
As part of this commitment, we believe in, and work to, “pay it forward”. Projectivity Solutions waives all fees on at least one community-focused project every year. We call this a “paying it forward” approach. These projects vary, but the goal is the same: to inspire leaders and teams to foster and reveal organizational and human potential while building trust-based relationships. Recent Pay it Forward projects include:
Project Management Leadership Conferences
- Ankara Turkey
- Rome Italy
- Berlin Germany
- London England
Non-Profit Team Leadership Development
- City of Roseville Leadership Program
- City of Roseville Chamber of Commerce
- Job-Skill matching
- Interviewing and resume
California Independent Grocers Association
- Business planning
- Team engagement
The Gathering Inn
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Engagement
Northeastern & Central California and Northern Nevada
- Leadership Engagement
- Process Improvement